Free hands-on workshops and technical seminars at Embedded World in Nuremberg, Germany (Hall 4A-138, Feb 23-25 2016) and on YouTube
ST invites Embedded World 2016 attendees to participate in on-booth technical conferences or go into more depth on products and tools during practical workshops running throughout the exhibition. ST will give away hundreds of valuable and easy-to-use development boards and other prizes, including BB-8™ by Sphero, an app-enabled Droid™ powered by the STM32F3 ARM® Cortex®-M4 microcontroller, during various activities.
Among the demonstrations planned for Embedded World attendees are:
- The newest members of the STM32 ARM Cortex‑M MCU family, including new 14-pin STM32L0 devices, smaller derivatives of the STM32L4, and extensions of the STM32F4 and STM32F7 series;
- A member of the LoRa® Alliance, ST will demonstrate the LoRa technology1 on STM32 MCUs and distribute LoRa combo packs (STM32L0 Nucleo + SX1276MB1LAS shield from Semtech) to interested attendees;
- Application solutions around the STM32 including connectivity, graphics, motor control, ARM mbed™ OS, Apple HomeKit™, and more;
- The STM32 Open Development Environment, which provides a flexible, easy, and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications;
- The full NFC portfolio, including tags, dynamic tags, readers, and transceivers;
- A new security module for securing connected devices;
- Solutions that include wireless charging, new innovative sensors, wireless connectivity, MEMS microphones, and micro-power analog, to complement embedded designs;
- Flightsense™ sensor family for ranging, user detection, and gesture control;
- Embedded solutions for automotive applications that include the first Power Architecture™ MCU with ISO CAN FD (Flexible Data Rate) and the SPC5Studio microcontroller development environment demonstrated on the smallest ASIL-D microcontroller device (SPC57);
- Teseo III single-chip standalone positioning ICs capable of receiving signals from multiple Global Navigation Satellite Systems.
Embedded World 2016 attendees are welcomed to visit STMicroelectronics in Hall 4A-138 to release their creativity.
Tune in for ST’s Embedded World videos, recorded live from the show, available from Feb 24, 2016 at www.youtube.com/stonlinemedia/EW2016