THIEF RIVER FALLS, Minnesota, USA – Digi-Key Electronics, a global electronic components distributor, invites engineer, purchaser, and student attendees of electronica 2018 Munich to stop by booth B5.165 to see how they can “Win with Digi-Key”. Guests can learn more about the access they have to over 8.4 million products from 750+ manufacturers that Digi-Key is an authorized distributor for, with more than 1.5 million parts in stock, by visiting digikey.com.
In addition to having the world’s largest selection of electronic components available for same-day shipment, with typical delivery in 48 hours throughout Europe, Digi-Key has an impressive selection of robust online technical content, resources, and tools. Demos and videos of these tools will be available in the booth for visitors to interact with, as well as information on the newest technologies and products from Digi-Key’s supplier partners.
This year’s booth is not all about information and learning, however. Attendees are encouraged to stop by and enjoy Digi-Key’s fun and exciting games, activities, and giveaways:
- Register to win a 2018 Chevrolet Camaro V8 Convertible
- NEW this year – Can’t make it to the show? Register online!
- Grab a free token and try your luck at several different games, including:
- 8 slot machines with a chance to win one of 15,000 travel tool kits with level
- 4 crane games with the chance to win a stress soccer ball or smiley face, with some prizes having a key that unlocks a bigger prize locker!
- Get a FREE soccer ball to take home for yourself or the kids
- InstaLab Kit Raffle
- Students are encouraged to post a photo on social media using #makewithdigikey for entry to win one of 10 InstaLab kits
- Pose for pictures with “Marilyn Monroe” throughout the show
Be sure to stop by and visit with the Digi-Key team to discover how to fuel your next great idea and “Win with Digi-Key!”