Arrow Electronics received three awards during Molex’s 2018 European Distribution Conference recently held in Vienna. In addition to being awarded the Regional Distributor of the Year for Southern Europe (Iberia, Italy and Israel) and DACH (Germany, Austria, and Switzerland), Arrow’s supplier business manager Stefan Bouwmans was also named ‘Most Valuable Person’ for 2017.
Arrow was chosen for these awards based on its growth in year-on-year sales, project conversion and engagement, as well as what Molex described as clear financial, operational, and executive management excellence.
Matthias Hutter, vice president product management and supplier marketing of Arrow in EMEA, said: “These awards represent a shared success, and we are thrilled that the contributions of our teams in Southern Europe and DACH were recognized with the Regional Distributor of the Year awards for 2017.”
Paul Keenan, sales director – distribution Europe, Molex, added: “Arrow continues to deliver top-class sales and engineering performance across the Molex technology range. We are proud to recognise Arrow’s contributions to our distribution channel.”
Image Caption (from left to right):
- Dean Hassell, Regional Vice President UK, Benelux, Eastern Europe and Global Strategic Accounts, Arrow
- Paolo DeAndreis, Regional Distribution Sales Manager Southern Europe, Molex
- Axel Prauss, Director PEMCO Marketing EMEA, Arrow
- Stefan Bouwmans, Technology & Supplier Business Manager EMEA, Arrow
- Wolf Martin Neugebauer, Corporate Distribution Account Manager, Molex
- Markus Hefter, Director Product Management EMEA, Arrow
- Sabine Mühlberger, Regional Distribution Sales Manager DACH, Molex
- Matthias Hutter, Vice President Product Management & Supplier Marketing EMEA, Arrow